The aim of the Programee is:
- To systematise experiences and strengthen the professional competency of in-service teachers.
- To imbibe the knowledge and develop understanding of various methods and approaches of organising learning experiences of secondary school students.
- To develop skills required in selection and organising learning experiences.
- To understand the nature of the learner and of learning processes.
- To develop skills involved in dealing with the academic and personal problems of learners.
- To acquire knowledge and develop understanding about the various procedures and techniques of evaluation and their classroom application.
- To develop skills involved in selecting, developing and using evaluation tools.
- To provide knowledge and develop understanding about various aspects of school management.
- To develop competencies for organising various instructional and student-support activities.
- To develop an appreciation of the role of the teacher in the prevailing socio-cultural and political context in general, and the educationa1 system in particular.
Click here for Hindi Prospectus